About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, November 28, 2020

My Internet Is Down

Sorry,
but I don't have much time.
The router from the internet company I use has failed.
After being on the phone for over two hours,
the technician I was talking to finally decided that the router had to be replaced.
He said,
they will send me a new router by priory mail
and I will get it on
Monday.
Then all I have to do is hook it up myself
and mail the old one back to them.
Remember a time when the satellite
or cable companies would send out a technician that same day on a
FREE Service
call because they were afraid they might lose your business?
No longer.
Now if you want somebody to come out to fix your system you have to pay a service fee or pay a monthly fee so you won't have a service fees when they do come out.
Either way they are passing the cost of service calls onto their customers.
The other thing these huge profitable companies like to do is charge a large installation fee when you first get hooked up.
Even though the infrastructure in your house has been there for over 30 years.
Well,
since I don't have internet,
I don't have the
Xbox
working,
which means my grandson didn't want to come over to visit this weekend.
I also have three young adults,
with three computers living with me who aren't too happy either.
To top it off,
I won't be able to write on this blog until probably
Tuesday!
I better get some kind of credit on my bill for all this inconvenience
or that company is going to get a really bad
review from me.
Get Yelp - Microsoft Store
How am I writing this post you ask?
That's why I am in a hurry.
I told my neighbor my problem
and said I was going to hack into his
WiFi
for only this morning!
 All he asked was that I don't hack into any of his household computers
or equipment
and that I would tell him after I was done so he could change the password.
 
This is,
My Neighbor Carlos Is Such A Great Guy
And His Checking Account Number Is........
Jim Hauenstein
 
And,
 
“Hacking is a talent. You won't learn it at school. If you were born to become a Hacker, it's your destiny. Otherwise, you'll be Hacked.”
 
That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You On Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment