About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Moon Landing Is A Hoax!

I have been following this conspiracy from its beginning and now I have the proof to prove that; The Moon Landing Is A Hoax! Yes me, the believer in the sciences have been secretly trying to expose this gobbledygook NASA has been feeding us since I was a wee little child. I remember being in grade school at Saint Mary's and a nun rolling a black & white TV set into our class that had a pair of rabbit ears antenna for reception. From the Moon to the Earth and we could see it all from a pair of rabbit ears? Come on. So to prove this whole thing was a hoax, I had to pretend to be on the side of science. I have been searching the dark web for some reputable and honest informants who still work for, or used to work for NASA. I found one. His name is Martian Ruse. I asked him about his name and he told me that his parents were big fans of Frank Zappa and that Frank had already named his daughter Moon Unit so they called me Martian Ruse because it was available. Make sense. Well, Martian says he had worked for NASA in the archives department. He was fired when he came across some documents and wanted to show the world that the moon landing never happened. They wouldn't let him so he and the documents went missing. I have found them. After a lengthy negotiations on price, I paid a pittance of $10,000.00 for a document from him that reads; NASA - How To Fake The Moon Landing With Help Of Hollywood! Get this! The document states that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were in on it. It says, that both told NASA, "If we are going to fool the American people, we need to do it right. We need to do it on location!"
Apollo 11's Buzz Aldrin says moon landing was chance to prove 'America's  can-do spirit'
This is,
Wait, What?
Do It On Location!
"D'oh!"
Jim Hauenstein
 
And,
 
“I believe that this Nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to earth.”

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment