About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Greatest Sport In The World

We all have our own opinions on what is important with all the major issues facing each individual.
I have my own opinions on
Politics,
Motorcycles,
and having a
Life Partner
which are probably different then yours.
But I want to try to convince you,
that besides
is the greatest sport in the world!
Image result for great f1 crashes
You can take my word for it.
It is.
Or better yet,
why don't you watch a few races
and see for yourself!
Mar 12-15Australian GP
Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Mar 14 - 10:05 pmESPN/WatchESPN
Mar 20-22Bahrain GP
Bahrain International Circuit
Mar 22 - 8:05 amESPN2/WatchESPN
Apr 2-5Vietnam GP
Hanoi Street Circuit
Apr 5 - 12:05 amESPN/WatchESPN
Apr 16-19Chinese GP
Shanghai International Circuit


May 1-3Netherlands GP
Circuit Park Zandvoort
May 3 - 6:05 amESPN/WatchESPN
May 8-10Spanish GP
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
May 10 - 6:05 amESPN2/WatchESPN
May 22-24Monaco GP
Circuit de Monaco
May 24 - 6:05 amESPN/WatchESPN
Jun 5-7Socar Azerbaijan GP
Baku City Circuit
Jun 7 - 5:10 am
Jun 12-14Canadian GP
Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Jun 14 - 11:10 am
Jun 26-28French GP
Circuit Paul Ricard
Jun 28 - 6:10 am
Jul 3-5Austrian GP
Red Bull Ring
Jul 5 - 6:10 am
Jul 17-19Rolex British GP
Silverstone Circuit
Jul 19 - 6:10 am
Jul 31-Aug 2Hungarian GP
Hungaroring
Aug 2 - 6:10 am
Aug 28-30Belgian GP
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Aug 30 - 6:10 am
Sep 4-6Italian GP
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Sep 6 - 6:10 am
Sep 18-20Singapore Airlines Singapore G
Marina Bay Street Circuit
Sep 20 - 5:10 am
Sep 25-27Russian GP
Sochi Autodrom
Sep 27 - 3:10 am
Oct 8-11Japanese GP
Suzuka International Racing Course
Oct 10 - 10:10 pm
Oct 23-25United States GP
Circuit of the Americas
Oct 25 - 11:10 am
Oct 30-Nov 1Mexican GP
Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
Nov 1 - 11:10 am
Nov 13-15Brazilian GP
Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace
Nov 15 - 8:10 am
Nov 27-29Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi GP
Yas Marina Circuit
Nov 29 - 5:10 am
This is,
Now All You Hillbillies Out There,
Don't Be Sending Me Hate Mail Because Nothing Beats A Can Of Beer While Watching
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“If you wait, all that happens is that you get older”
- Mario Andretti - 


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment