About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Feels Like Human Skin

If you have been reading my
Blog
over the years you know that I love
Science
and
Technology.
But even for me,
some
Technologies
are just over the top.
This new
Cell Phone Cover
I'm sure even the
Japanese
would want it.
A little background first.
I have written about
where dirty old men can pretend they are feeling a pair of
%!%$
while fondling their phones,
but this is out of this world!

This Phone Case Feels Like Human Skin and the Internet's Skin Is Crawling


Her is my favorite movie. It’s about a lonely man who falls in love with his computer software, but can’t spoon her at night because the computer is just the voice of Scarlett Johansson in a box. But maybe lonely men everywhere will one day be able to spoon their software after all, because people are designing skin you can put on your devices. The technology is called “Skin-On.” The new tech was part of a team research project conducted at Bristol Interaction Group in the United Kingdom. The group, Telecom ParisTech, set out to improve “interface control” on their devices by allowing you to connect with it on a maybe-sacrilegious level. “Human skin is the best interface for interaction,” the organization's website reads. “I propose this new paradigm in which interactive devices have their own artificial skin, thus enabling new forms of input gestures for end-users.” Oh yeah? ;) “I wanted to pinch my phone,” one of the researchers, Marc Teyssier, told New Scientist. The new technology enables a user to, for example, tickle the “skin” to produce a laughing emoji.
This is,
I'm Sticking With My Oppai I Mean Regular Protective Case For My Phone
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“If I hear the phrase "selfie" one more time, I'll have to enroll myself in anger management classes.”
- Rebecca McNutt -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment