About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

You Have Your Opinion, I Have Mine

On
Wednesdays,
I used to call them my
Rant & Rave
day.
Where the
Posts
I wrote for the day,
were about criticizing,
speaking out,
complaining,
making a fuss,
and overall just whining about corruption,
discrimination,
bias,
repression,
injustice,
and prejudice.
I wrote about corporate greed,
ISIS,
politicians,
how graffiti is an art form,
and anything else that I saw as being wrong in the world.
Then I was labeled a
Liberal
by some
and blamed for ruining this
Country
by others,
because of my point of view.
I was scorned by one reader,
who sent me an email,
saying he would never read my bleeping $#!^ again.
But that is the problem of having a point of view.
Not everyone is going to agree with you.
And everyone shouldn't agree with one point of view.
If you did just agree with one person's point of view all the time,
you are probably in a cult.
I read somewhere,
and I am sorry that I can't put down my sources at this time,
but he stated that,
"People no longer go to the internet to find out the facts about a something. They go to the internet to find websites that reinforce their point of view. Even if the point of view is proven false. The so called alternate facts syndrome."
 Well,
I want to
Rant & Rave
about something today.
The fact that I let people kind of scare me off from
Ranting & Raving
because I was afraid of losing readership.
A lot of times,
what I was trying to do when I wrote something controversial,
was trying to get a response from people.
Remember the
"Leave a Comment, or a Suggestion, and I will answer you in a Post?" 
I write it at the end of every
Post.
And once in awhile,
family
or friends will leave a
Comment,
but nothing consistently,
even though they tell me they read my
Blog
all the time.
On even rarer occasions,
a reader,
whom I don't know,
will leave a complimentary
Comment.
Thank you.
But I have been using the internet since 1992.
When we had to pay for the web-browser if we wanted to get on the world-wide-web.
 And of people,
I should know about
Cyber-bullying.
I used to make web-pages for people
and businesses.
I would always advise them that,
"Haters are the most consistent responders to any web-page. If your business becomes busy, and people want your product or services, you will hardly ever hear a compliment coming from your customers on your web-site, only the haters will chime in all the time."
I should have headed my own advice.
Image result for what does the internet community call bullies
This is,
Ranting & Raving That I Am Not Ranting & Raving,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“We despise and abhor the bully, the brawler, the oppressor, whether in private or public life.”
- Theodore Roosevelt -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or Sign up as a Follower,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment