About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dime Stories

Ever since the late ninety-fifties there has been a ton of open mike nights
and poetry slams for poets, 
but slim pickings for the prose. 
Now, 
for the writer, 
we have the 
A 3 minute story read by their Author. 
The avenues for the writer are in Oceanside, 
Temecula, 
Orange County, 
California 
and Albuquerque, 
New Mexico. 
The open mic in Temecula is held at 6:30 p.m. on the last Fridays of every month. 
(Friday, February 26th, and Friday, March 25th, 2016.) 
So, 
if you have a story that needs to be told, 
which is around 500 words in length, 
come to the 
Wine Country Art Gallery
34567 Rancho California Road, 
Temecula, CA 92592. 
Tell your story 
or just come out to have a glass 
or two of wine 
and enjoy listening to new artists.

This is,
I'm Not A Paid Spokesmen For Dime Stories I Just Like The Idea So Much,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story.” - Haruki Murakami -


That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you are reading or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment