About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, September 18, 2021

We All Can Use A Little Stress Relief By Laughing

I overheard a conversation between a
Father
and his
Teenage Daughter
today. 
Father asked, "Did you study for your English exam?" 
Daughter answered, "Dah!" 
Father then asked, "OK. What are the vowels in the alphabet?" 
Daughter replied, "ahh...eh...I...oh...you...money....sometimes....why are you asking?" 
Father, "Close enough."
 
I believe,
that in this World,
every person has a soul mate!
And if I ever find mine,
my wife will kill her!
 
When I would ask my Mom if I could have the car when I was a teenager still living at home,
the last thing she always said to me before handing me the key was,
"Children in the backseat can cause an accident.
Accidents in the back seat can cause children."
 
If I eat
Pasta and Antipasti
will I still be hungry?
 
Ever since Father Hoff at Saint Mary's Grade School fed us chocolate covered ants as a joke one day,
telling us they were full of protein,
I am no longer willing to eat insects in this lifetime no matter what the cows are doing to the atmosphere!
I'll become a veterinarian first!
 
  While living in Wisconsin one of my best friends was Scott.
The funny part was that we were going bald roughly at the same time.
It was a good thing too,
because when we put our heads together,
we could really make an ass out of ourselves!
 
 This is,
Three Of Those Jokes I Wrote Myself
Can You Tell
Jim Hauenstein

And,

“Balding is nature’s way of getting rid of your third eye’s unibrow.”
- Stanley Victor Paskavich -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment