About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Stories Can Come To Life

 

I wanted to tell you a tale today about one of my many adventures across the globe from years gone by.
How I sailed the  
Seven Seas 
during the 1990s in my
Gemini Legacy Catamaran
At a time when modern
Pirates
out gun the
Maritime Sailor
How in the 1980s I fought off
Pygmy Headhunters
Found a never discovered  
Fourteenth Mayan Crystal Skull
in the mountain hills north of the
City Of Lamboglia
Puerto Rico
in 2002.
Danced with
Princess Stephanie
Countess Of Polignac
while we waited for
Y2K
to begin.
How I backed up the
Magic Man,
Don Majkowski
in 1989,
Play on the same stage as
Jimmy Hendricks & Cheap Trick.
Well,
that is a true story because I played at the same club in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
as they did called
Just not at the same time.
But I can't possibly tell you which exciting new adventure I'm about to embark on today because that would ruin all future tales I've yet to write.
I can tell you one thing.
Characters
in tales do come to life
and are as real as your imagination lets them become.
And as long as my
Imaginary Friend Jason
  keeps challenging me to arm wrestling matches,
I believe he is alive
and kicking.
Just like always!
Saturday Morning Cartoons – Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends – The Arcade 
This is,
Jason Is Really Real
And I Just Beat Him At Arm Wrestling,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

"Come on, Rory! It isn't rocket science, it's just quantum physics!"
- Steven Moffat -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment