About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Five Best Posts Of December, 2018

It's that time of the month again for me.
It is time to look back at
The Five Best Posts of The Month Of December, 2018!
I cannot believe that
January 2019
is already coming to a close
and that last year flew by so fast.
I think I should discuss someday the phenomenon of how time flies,
as they say,
the older we get.
That would be a good psychological
and physical phenomenon to talk about,
that we all feel as we get older.
Another time maybe.
But today is a day to celebrate all
The Best Posts Of December!
See the source image 
 So here we go.

The Fifth Best Post Of The Month Of December, 2018 Is:
Basically, the lyrics to my music video I Know. It is hard to say anything more about this Post. If you to Poetry and/or lyrics, you will want to read this Post and then listen to the music video.
See the source image
The Fourth Best Post Of The Month Of December Is;
My News Story about the floating robotic ball on the Space Station named CIMON and how the first interaction with an astronaut got a little reminiscent of the 2001 A Space Odyssey onboard computer named Hal, when the ISS Robot throws an unexpected tantrum.
See the source image

The Third Best Post Of December Is;
My explanation why I didn't have the music video I Know yet, as promised. Of course the video is up and running now, but I had technical difficulties getting it going.
http://pluspng.com/img-png/musical-notes-free-download-png-705.png
The Second Best Post Is;
Something I wrote on how special my Sister has been in her career as being a Special Needs Teacher and how she has touched so many lives. Sorry, I didn't assign a picture to this story.

The Number One Best Post Of The Month Of December, 2018 Is;
The title says it all. I have been an avid fan of Doctor Who since about 1971 and I thought it was time for me to take a crack at writing a Fandom story. Mine is a musical of course.
See the source image
 I hope you have enjoyed these
Posts
of mine
and if you have missed reading one
or more of these,
I hope telling you about the favorites from last month,
that it might entice you to check them out!

This is,
Enjoying Writing A Blog,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
- Ernest Hemingway -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.


Thanks Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment