About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Internationally Commenting

It is official.
People in
India
are reading some of my material.
I can truly say that,
"My Blog is International."
Well,
I was saying that before,
because
France
and
Russia
always show strong numbers each month,
as far as viewership goes.
But,
I believe people from
India
really do read my
Posts.
Even though they are always trying to sell something when they
Comment.
Now,
at least,
they are following my instructions.
Case in point.
My latest
Commentator,
only has a
Google Blog Account
so he can leave messages on other
Google Blogs
without having to sign in as
Anonymous
or
Unknown.
In this way,
hopefully the message he is leaving on someone's
Blog
will be taken seriously,
and his
Spam,
I mean
"Advertisement,"
will be left up by the
Blog's Owner.
Another curious fact that might show he is reading my material,
is that he
Commented
on a
Post
dated
Monday, June 12th, 2017,
called
Not on my latest
Post
where the viewership is always at its peak.
I am sure he knows this,
so,
maybe he is counting on me to do his
Advertising
for him,
like I did with
on my
Post
last
Sunday
titled,
Well,
wrote,
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
Flipkarthdfcoffer.in
Flipkart Citi bank offers
says that
"Flipkart is an electronic commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, India. It was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. Flipkart has launched its own product range under the name DigiFlip with products including tablets, USB flash drives, and laptop bags. As of April 2017, the company was valued at $11.6 billion."

This is,
Selling Someone's Products For Them,
Again,
Jim Hauenstein,

Do You Think Someone Could Pay Me For Doing This?
And,
“India is not, as people keep calling it, an underdeveloped country, but rather, in the context of its history and cultural heritage, a highly developed one in an advanced state of decay.”
- Shashi Tharoor -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment