About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, January 4, 2018

War Is Being Declared

    "Mister President," Says the Chief Aid to the Mexican leader. "I have figure out a way to begin the process of reclaiming the territories we lost in the War against the United States in 1846."
    The President looks at his Chief Aid. It is his Son-In-Law. Married to his oldest daughter.
    He made a promise to his daughter Isa, before he won the general election, to give her husband a position of high importance in his administration.
    Looking back on it now, he thinks to himself, I must have made this promised, giving her husband a job, during a weak moment while campaigning. But, who doesn't make promises to there daughters, never expecting to keep them. We all want to see our children happy. Even for a moment.
    "What idea have you brought to me Nestor?" Asks the President. "Because if you think we can defeat the United States militarily or by buying back the lost territories, you are out of your mind."
    "No sir. Do you think I am some kind of idiot?" Replies his Chief Aid.
    He wished his Son-In-Law hadn't said that to him. Since the announcement of his engagement to his daughter, he has been dying to tell Nestor just what he thinks of him. But that would break his daughter's heart. And as the saying goes, love is often blind.
     "I gave you an advisory position in my administration, because you have no political background." The President started to say. "I was hoping you would be closer in touch with the common people? Giving me insight to what might be best for them. How I can help them. Not to start a war with the United States."
     "Sir, if you would just hear me out," replies a nervous Nestor.
     Interrupting, the President goes on to say, "And why do you think I am looking to recover lost territory from the 1800s? How would we incorporate those States back into our culture? Economically, we cannot support annexing more territory until we can get our own house in order."
    "California alone has the seventh largest economy in the World, sir." Says Nestor. Defending his position. "If we can bring back California to Mexico, our economy will triple."
    "I still cannot see, in anyway, why the United States would give us back our lost territory?" A now frustrated President says.
    Nestor jumps at the chance of speaking, before the President is thoroughly disgusted with him, and says, "Bullet Ants."
    "What?" Asks the President.
    "Bullet Ants." Replies Nestor. "We incubate, harvest, and grow millions, upon millions, of Bullet Ants. Releasing them across the boarder after Donald Trump builds his wall so they cannot return to Mexican soil. We will use the tunnels dug up by the Cartels. Use their people to distribute the Ants. And for their help, offer them clemency for their past misconduct."
    Since the President doesn't speak right away. Sitting in his chair with his mouth wide open. Nestor continues telling him his plan.
    "The Ants will disrupt the Ecosystem, kill livestock, and generally cause panic to the people in the area. Families while move north, businesses will close, and the whole area will be ripe for the taking." Nestor finishes with a smile.
     The President cannot believe what he is hearing. Does his Son-In-Law actually think this is a good idea? He picks up a phone, which seems to be ringing off the hook, listens to someone on the other end, then says, "Your wife just called. She wants you to come home right away. Something about a colony of Ants have just eaten the cat?"
See the source image 
This is,
Claiming The Next World War Will Be Fought With Insects,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Often the best way to benefit one’s group is to displace, subjugate, or annihilate the group next door. Ants in a colony are closely related, and each is a paragon of unselfishness. That’s why ants are one of the few kinds of animal that wage war and take slaves.”
- Steven Pinker, -

 
That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser, 
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

 If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.
Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. really, is this just a page out of the liberal playbook, a continued attack and demeanor of our president, I didn't vote for Obama and I did NOT on a daily basis ask for his impeachment and file lawsuit after lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will quickly answer your Comment and not wait until Sunday. The day I usually answer Comments and say hello to new Followers. I did not complain, ridicule, or say anything derogatory about our President. The story has nothing to do with your so called "Liberal Playbook," you accuse me of. All I was doing, was finding a way, for keeping the Bullet Ants from coming back over the boarder. This is a work of fiction. Nothing more.

    ReplyDelete