About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, August 4, 2017

Today We Get Our Groove On!

It is
Friday,
here,
in my part of the
World.
A day in which we like to get our groove on.
That was not always the case in my life.
You see,
I grew up with an
Irish Catholic Mother.
And she wanted me to become a
Priest.
I went to a
Catholic Grade School
until
8th Grade.
I went to
Church,
as an
Alter Boy
six days a week
and on
Saturdays,
I went to
Catechism.
In
High School,
because of my beautiful
High School Sweetheart,
I discovered
Sex!
After that,
can you imagine the double slap in the face I would receive if I had become a
Priest?
First,
I would have had to give up sex,
and second,
I would have had to listen to everyone else talk about their infidelity in the
Confessional Booth!
*****
Raising seven children,
I was often asked if I had a favorite child.
I would answer,
Of course I did!
It was the cutest little girl you ever did see.
blond hair, blue eyes, and the biggest dimples. 
 She lived right next door to us,
because she was my neighbor's kid!
 Image result for blonde hair blue eyes baby girl

Why can't you hear a
Pterodactyl
going to the
Bathroom?
Because the
P
is silent!

This is,
Hoping I Started Your Weekend With A Good Laugh,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.”
-Paul Terry -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog as you Homepage
on your Web-Browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment