About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, May 20, 2016

Standing On My Soap Box Preaching To The World And Somebody Is Listening

"We are the Priests of the temple of Syrinx " nuff said.

This is the Comment I received from my good friend,
The Jeff,
on my Post
How,
over time,
people have found an excuse,
other than themselves,
for killing someone.
At first I was baffled by his use of the word
Syrinx.
"Syringomyelia (Syrinx) Also known as syringomyelia and hydromyelia are commonly known as syrinx. Essentially, a syrinx is a fluid collection in the spinal cord. There are many causes of this such as hydrocephalus, Chiari Malformation, trauma, tethered spinal cord, tumor and a very large number without any clear cause, the so-called idiopathic. These collections are usually similar to spinal fluid . They can cause symptoms in two main ways. One is due to the direct pressure of the fluid collection on the spinal cord. The symptoms will then be related to the level of the spinal cord at which the collection is. It may cause weakness, numbness, stiffness, pain, scoliosis, and incontinence to name a few. These symptoms usually come on quite gradually."
I can see how
The Jeff
might consider this as a way of influencing brain function as far as controlling one's own behavior against doing violence.
But his Comment read
"We are the Priests of the temple of Syrinx."
So further study was needed.
So I went to find the basic definition of the word and found this,
syrinx; a tube or pipe; a fistula
It is the root of the word syringe.
But that is not the exciting part.
The definition of the word in Zoology is
"The vocal organ of a bird, consisting of thin vibrating muscles at or close to the division of the trachea into the bronchi."
The Jeff
is one of the
High Priestesses
of the
Temple of Song Birds!
Here is a picture of the
Temple
in the wonderful city of Salt Lake, Utah.
I can't tell if they painted it that way or it is just a bunch of graffiti in an abandon building?
Send your inquiries to TheJeff@HighPriestess.com 
nuff said.

I had another Comment yesterday,
this one was on my Post 

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Adipex Reviews

 I appreciate the kind words
and I hope you do come back to read often.
I am sure
Roman
is somehow connected to the website
Adipex Reviews
where there is a comparison between
Phen375 verses prescription Adipex.
I have said in the past that I do not mind advertising other people's wares as long as they appreciate what I do here.
His kind words fit that bill.
Roman
does have two Blogs of his own,
&
The first where he talks about cars
and the second where he talks about gambling on football.
I am not a car enthusiast except for
If you haven't notice I have a personal mechanic who is highly recommend by me,
He is under the header
"Check These Out & Be Rewarded By Karma."
On gambling,
I don't do it myself,
but to each his own as they say.
I would recommend to any newcomer to this Blog,
to read my Post
I might not always write on the same subject daily,
where somebody thinks that I am just either a
Humorous,
Political,
Revolutionary,
Informative,
Inspirational,
or a darn right
Educational Blog.
I am all of these.

This is,
Standing On My Soap Box Preaching To The World And Somebody Is Listening,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Out of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most!”
- Ozzy Osbourne -



That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.


Thanks again.



2 comments:

  1. Your search for truth has led you astray. The true High Priestess of Birds is Tippi Hedren. In the year 2112 the Priestess shall assume control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete