About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Fun At Parties

 All across
America,
I mean in the
United States,
people are having fun with these local government websites.
While potential companions are checking up on you before your first date,
  your next employer is looking to see if you are a good fit for their company.
What am I talking about?
Am I talking about your
Facebook
page,
where you put up those degrading pictures of yourself at a
New Year Eves
party?
No,
but that is bad too.
What I am talking about is your local
County Sheriff's
websites!
Sheriff Departments,
all across this land have information about you,
your friends,
and your family.
Which is
Public Information.
Meaning,
anyone can look it up,
free of charge!
I will give you some examples in my local area.
For instant,
in
San Diego
we have;
Yes,
you can look up that deadbeat
Dad,
who doesn't pay his child support to see if he has a
Warrant
out for his
Arrest.
And if he does,
go to their
web-page,
to give any information you have,
Anonymously.
They prefer hearing about one drug addict turning in another,
but they will happily take any information you have.
Another fun web-page I like to use at parties,
when someone doesn't show up is to see
This one is from the
Riverside County Sheriff's Department
in
California.
 You can see their
Arrest Date,
Bail,
Court Date,
Charges,
and
Release Date.
 Image result for who's in jail riverside county
 Now,
isn't this fun?
If you really want to party,
Court Records
are available as
Public Information 
too!

This is,
I Have Already Checked My Wisconsin Court Records,
And They Have All Been Deleted,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“He was a man more concerned with the truth than his arrest quota, a philosophy that would often have him skate on thin ice with the higher ups.”
  -Bruce Crown, -
 
That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment