About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, September 2, 2016

My Father, Brother, And Son-In-Law Are True Heroes

I have the feeling,
because the numbers show on my viewership counter,
that not everyone agrees with my opinion.
Imagine that.
I don't seem to have the kind of viewers who like to tell me by
Commenting
if I am right,
wrong,
or way out of line on some of the opinions I spout out here.
Spoiler Alert.
He comes another outrageous opinion from the shocking one himself.
TwoBuckHowie!
No,
this wasn't an excuse to get my mug shot out on my Blog again.
I am going to talk about some serious stuff here.
Here is the serious stuff.
I hate,
with a passion,
when
Sports Announcers
or
Athletes
say before a
Sporting Event
that they are going to
War!
That these
Heroes
are going to make
History!
SPORTS
is nothing like going to
War!
It doesn't even compare.
And real
Heroes,
we celebrate them on
Memorial Day!
Stop using the metaphor
Sports Reporters
and
Athletes.
The only recent
Sports Figure
I can think of as a
Hero
is
Pat Tillman!

Pat Tillman

Tillman became an instant hero when he turned down a multi-million dollar contract extension with the Cardinals to enlist in the Army shortly after the 9/11 attacks. He was killed by friendly fire.

This is,
Celebrating My Father, Brother, And Son-In-Law As True Heroes Since They Served In The Armed Forces,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.”
 - Brodi Ashton -

That is my Opinion and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Wow we finally agree on something. I must be drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we finally agree on something. I must be drunk.

    ReplyDelete