About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, July 27, 2018

Funny How Outerspace Is


I got the chance to retire at the ripe old age of
Fifty-Three.
This past
June 6th
my youngest graduated from
High School.
So,
for just about ten years I had kids going to school.
Five of them in
2008.
I found that the only way to get through those
Teenage High School Years
was to have a sense of humor.
I hope you have one too!

A blond, a brunette, and a redhead are interviewing for a new NASA experiment on sending women to different planets.
First, the panel of scientists asks the brunette,
"If you could go to any planet, what planet would you choose and why?"
She answers promptly,
"I would go to Mars because it seems so interesting with all the recent news about possible extra terrestrial life on the planet."
Next, the panel asks the redhead the same question.
Without any hesitation, she replies,
"I'd like to go to Saturn to see all of its rings."
Finally, the NASA scientists ask the blonde the same question they asked the brunette and the redhead.
After pondering for several minutes, she finally answers,
"I would go to the sun."
Several scientists suppress a laugh, but the lead interviewer, trying to take the blonde seriously, explains,
"Well, if you went to the sun, you'd burn to death almost instantaneously."
The blond smirks and puts her hands on her hips.
"Don't be stupid! I'd go at night!"

Did you hear about the great new restaurant on the moon?
The food is excellent, but there's no atmosphere.

What do you call a moon out of orbit?
A Lunatic!

What kind of music do planets listen to?
Neptunes!

What do planets like to read?
Comet books!

What did the alien say to the cat?
Take me to your litter.

Why don’t aliens eat clowns?
Because they taste funny!
See the source image

This is,
Hoping I Brought A Chuckle To Your Lips,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager."
- William S. Burroughs -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment