About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

What Is On My Mind

I have a couple of things on my mind today.
First,
I have been getting asked a lot lately,
"How do I find all the chapters of "Murder In Soho" if I don't look at your blog daily?"
Since the left side is getting pretty crowded with all my originals I put the chapters of
"Murder In Soho"
on the right side under the
Translator
program.
You will see
Followers
on the top,
then
Translator,
and finally
"Murder In Soho".
Thanks for the great responses I have been getting about this story.
*****
I want to applaud former
for his comments about the
GOP
today. 
By Chandelis Duster, for CNN
Former President George W. Bush on Tuesday described the Republican Party as "isolationist, protectionist and, to a certain extent, nativist," his strongest and most direct criticism yet against his own party since leaving office in 2009. When asked if he was disappointed by the party, the former President said, "Well, it is not exactly my vision but I am just an old guy they put out to pasture. Just a simple painter."
He has a lot more to say so click on the link above.
I think it is great he is finally speaking out.
George W. Bush says failure of immigration reform one of his biggest  regrets | TheHill 
This is,
I Know It Is A Political Post
But It Is Never A Bad Idea To Listen To Someone's Else's Views
If They Agree With Yours
Jim Hauenstein
 
And,
 
“No matter what your political views are or which side your on. You must be a decent human being, care, help & do good. Period!”
- George Stamatis -
 
 That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You!

No comments:

Post a Comment