About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, January 18, 2020

I did not kiss her derriere!

I'm the proud
Papa
of seven children.
I started having kids late in life though.
Which means,
my last three children were born 1 year apart from each other.
Meaning,
I had three kids in diapers at the same time!
The oldest of the three was a little instigator.
Always daring the younger two to do something funny
or foolish.
While she sat back
and watched.
Like all parents,
whenever my kids got an 
owie,
I would say,
"Should I kiss it to make it feel better?"
Kids all over the
World
believe if there parents kiss their
boo-boos,
everything feels so much better.
One evening,
after a long hard day at work,
I came home to find the three little ones watching the 
As soon as the eldest saw me,
she leans over,
from her sitting position,
like she was pointing her butt at me
and says,
"Daddy I fell down and hurt my bottom. Will you kiss it and make it feel better?"
All three kids,
still wearing diapers mind you,
started rolling on the living room carpet hysterically.
They wouldn't stop laughing.
That is baby humor at its best.
And no,
I did not kiss her derriere!
Image result for kissing a booboo
This is,
Still Willing To Kiss Boo-Boos If They Ask Me To,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.” 
- Rodney Dangerfield -







No comments:

Post a Comment