About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, December 24, 2018

Santa Is Real

Help me! I’m trapped. I was searching the plausibility that Saint Nicholas is for real. I was in my study, typing away at my computer, when a tactical team of Green Barrette looking Elves busted down my front door and came through all of my windows. I would have laughed at the sight of it, because they looked so cute, but I was scared. One of the elves, with a toy gun, proved to me it was lethal by shooting up my sofa. I had no choice, I did what I was told. Luckily for me the Elves were not very good at frisking because they are so short and they missed my cell phone in the top pocket of my coat. Now if you are reading my Blog and wondering why I don’t call for help, I have. No one will listen. They are all under the influence of Saint Nick's spell. I’m telling you and you better listen. Santa Claus is real, and he delivers all the Christmas presents to the children all over the world in a single night! He is an inter-dimensional being. There are no toy factories on Earth. His Elves make all the toys you see. When adults think they are shopping for their children, they are actually under a hypnotic force where the Elves are investigating who has been good and who has been naughty. Then the Elves plant a memory into all the grownups, making them believe they did all the shopping. To pay for all these toys, the Elves also get the adults to give them their credit cards and then the little tykes maxes those babies out! They brainwash everyone into thinking that they spent the money! It’s a trillion dollar business Santa has going. Wait? Somebody is coming. Please help me. Call the police! Now 
This is,
It’s Too Late.....

Image result for santa's elves with toy guns

No comments:

Post a Comment