About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, August 8, 2016

Your Opinion Will Not Be Heard

Since I have said,
"Leave a Comment, and I will answer you in a Post"
at the end of every Post I have written,
I better start answering them to catch up!
I don't mind debating
"The Jeff"
all the time,
since he does come up with some interesting,
if not intelligent rebuttals to my Posts most of the time.
Lately,
it seems,
that only two people have been
Commenting,
and the other
Annotator
signs in as
Anonymous.
If anyone else would like to
Comment
I would greatly appreciate it.
Remember,
there are no bad
Comments,
it is your opinion.
The only bad that can come out of not
Commenting
is,
Your Opinion Will Not Be Heard.
On July 28th,
I wrote a Post called;
In that Post,
I wrote how I felt after watching the
Republican Convention,
and the
Democratic Convention.
"The Jeff"
brought up a good point about the
Democratic Convention
and that I did not mention the fact that,
in a regrettable moment in the
Convention,
a
Speaker
asked for a moment of silence for the
Police Officers
who were killed in
Dallas
by a
Deranged Sniper.
People booed.
"Funny you didn't mention how the moment of silence for slain police officers was booed at the DNC convention but that's the new normal I guess.
It is good to see that
"The Jeff"
not only
Comments
his views,
but that he watched both
Conventions
to decide who is the best
Candidate
for him.
But like all
Human Beings,
I too have blinders on at times.
I try to be open minded,
and to listen to both sides,
yet I found myself disregarding that moment in the
Democratic Convention.
A
Sad and Disgraceful
moment for the
Democrats.

This is,
I Have Not Been Kind To Some Police Officers On This Blog Before,
But When Five Officers Are Gunned Down In The Line Of Duty,
We Must Honor Them,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair.”  - George Burns -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments: