About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Are The Monkeys Running The Show?

What is wrong with this picture.
"Stolen Pickup in Mexico Had Radioactive Material Aboard." By The Associated Press on ABCNews.com
"Mexican authorities have issued an alert after thieves stole a pickup truck with radioactive material aboard. The Interior Department said late Sunday the stolen material was iridium-192 and distributed a photo showing a hand-held metal cylinder with a yellow protective cover. The department said in an alert posted late Sunday that the material was used by an industrial maintenance company. It said the canister was aboard a 10-year-old pickup truck stolen Saturday in San Juan del Rio, an industrial city north of Mexico City. The department said the material was not dangerous unless removed from its protective container. There have been a half-dozen thefts of radioactive material in Mexico in the last two years. The hazardous materials have been recovered in the previous five cases."
Really, 
driving around town in a pickup truck with radioactive material?
I wonder if we
 here in the United States, 
drive around with 
Plutonium-238 
in the back of a 
so our citizens are none the wiser.
(Get it? Fusion, Plutonium-238, Come on. These jokes are funny!)

Are people still trusting this guy?
 
 "Donald Trump on Monday blamed a poor earpiece for sparking a misunderstanding over white nationalist David Duke’s support of the GOP presidential front-runner." By Mark Henach for The Hill.
“What I heard was 'various groups.' I have no problem disavowing groups, but I’d at least like to know who they are. It’d be very unfair disavowing a group if they shouldn’t be disavowed.” Trump waved off questions about Duke during a Sunday morning appearance on CNN’s "State of the Union." He repeatedly told Tapper he is unaware of the former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard’s background and stances.
This is the same guy who 
a quote from Benito Mussolini,
on more than one occasion.
"Look, Mussolini was Mussolini. It's OK to — it's a very good quote, it's a very interesting quote ... and I know who said it. But what difference does it make whether it's Mussolini or somebody else? It's certainly a very interesting quote."

This is,
Proving That The Monkeys Are Still Running The Show,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Donald Trump comes closer than anyone else to being the archetype of the species; crossing genres, he exemplifies all the ways an asshole can capture our attention."
- Geoffrey Nunberg -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


Like what you are reading,
or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment