About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a weekly basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, August 17, 2026

Watch Out

   What is that old saying? "As long as you are alive, you will always be surprised at what you will see in this world."
   Well, that is not exactly how it goes so I will claim it as one of my own. 😀
   I remember the good old days, before hand held radar devices, where a patrol car had to hind behind a billboard or a line of trees and watch you fly by before he could chase you down.
   In a court of law, the officer was always right, because they would never lie, no matter how much I paid my lawyer.
   And now I have seen this on the internet;
 New Jersey Officer Dresses as a Shrub, Catches Dozens of Distracted Drivers  If you thought you'd seen everything on the road, think again. A New Jersey  police officer literally dressed up as 
I totally agree that something should be done about distracted drivers but my biggest concern is all the cars that run through red lights! It has grown at a alarming rate in California.
 
This is
Driving Like A Grandpa
Because I Am One
TwoBuckHowie
 
And
 
“Si, the speed limit sign said 35. Your Goin' 55." - Sadie Robertson
"Oh, that's just a suggestion.” - Si Robertson -
 
 That is my story and I am sticking to it!
 
Like what you see
 
Sign up as a Follower or leave a Comment
 
I would love to hear from you
 
Thanks for reading
 
Be Kind To Everyone

I'll Be Seeing You
 

No comments:

Post a Comment