About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, September 11, 2020

I Have A New Musical Instrument

Thank you for the response I have received for my story;
I am glad so many people liked it.
Why not yell your friends
and family about it?
Thank you.
*****
I will be writing as often as I can in the coming weeks but it might be sporadic at times.
I have a project I am going to do with my youngest daughter.
My second oldest daughter bought me a new musical instrument that I have been wanting for years.
It is called a
Hurdy Gurdy!
 Normally this instrument can cost up to $15,000!
But mine is a kit that you put together
and it actually plays.
The reason why I need my daughter to help me with this project is because I don't have the patience to take my time
and do it properly.
So once it is complete I will put up a new photo to show how well my daughter did.
I will also being taking the time to learn how to play.
This is,
Hoping I Get This Good At Playing The
Hurdy Gurdy
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Those in power write the history, while those who suffer write the songs.”
- Frank Harte -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You.


No comments:

Post a Comment