About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Fire Drill Friday

If you have followed me over the years you will have read that I believe in giving to charities
and helping out whenever I can.
I have ask people to donate to causes that I have given money on
I have talked about how I give clothing
and food each month to the
I helped my 2nd oldest daughter make 50 meals to hand out on
Thanksgiving
to the homeless.
Yes,
I even give my spare change to people holding up signs on street corners.
What I am trying to say is,
I just don't ask people to help the unfortunate,
I try to do my part where I can.
So I would like to tell you about a new organization I just joined.
It is called
They are associated with
I believe we need to do something now about climate change.
For our children,
and their children,
and their children.

This is,
I Know People Will Say It Is Just Another Hollywood Stunt For Attention
But Take A Look First Before You Decide
Jim Hauenstein

And

"We are all one race. The only difference is the color of our skin, and that comes from how close your ancestors lived to the Equator or at high altitudes like Tibetans. There have always been tribes, but what we have to appreciate now is that we live in a global community. And tribal loyalties…they’re not relevant to our future."
- Bill Nye -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!


 Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You.

No comments:

Post a Comment