About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Chemtrails Are Still Flying High

Feeling in a
Political Mood
today,
I thought I would bring back one of my favorite
Conspiracies.
Chemtrails.
From April 26th, 2015.
It all has to be true if it was written on the
Internet!

 ****

OK,
even I can get caught up in conspiracies.
But,
I can't help it.
I grew up in the 1960's,
grew into adulthood in the 1970's
and 80's.
During those time I saw how
Big Business,
Billionaires,
and
Government Officials
Lie,
Extort,
and have a
Total Disregard
for
Human Decency.
Here is my disclaimer.
Not all
Big Businesses,
Billionaires,
and
Government Officials
are evil.
There is also a lot of good in this world
and good people in it too!
But,
good people have a tendency to live life,
not thinking about
Conspiracies.
Because frankly,
life is good to them!
Corrupt People
like to play behind the scenes until they can spring their
Evilness Upon The World
with less fear of reprisal.
Then the
Righteous
have to join together
and fight the
Corruptness
in whatever forms it shows itself,
or
Evil
will win out in the end.
Sorry,
I am getting away from my point
and heading into
Philosophy.
I could ramble on all day about
Good & Evil
and how the
People In Power
have their own agenda to stay in
Power.
They will never let the
Protests Of The1960's
ever happen again.
Remember the movement,
"Take Back Wall Street"
and what happened to them?
But,
that's another topic for another day.
My problem is,
those long,
long,
Chemical Trails,
coming out from behind
 Jet Airplanes
during
and after rain storms.
Sometimes,
they look to be hundreds of miles long.
Supposedly,
these trails are chemicals that will hinder further rain fall.
I am sure certain
Billionaires,
Government Officials,
and some
Chemical Companies
want
Global Warming.
Right
Monsanto?
Image result for monsanto evil
If you deal with the
New York Stock Exchange,
you already know that they are offering
Water Rights
for sale all over this
Country.
I predict in the not too distant future,
selling water to its own citizens in the
United States
will eventually increase to a
Trillion Dollar Industry.
And that's just in our
Country.
Current estimates have the
Water Industry
at
$375 Billion Per Year,
World Wide.
Your $150 dollar a month water bill will no longer exist.
Look for $1,000 dollar water bills per month in
Rural America.
That is why
Texan Billionaires
are buying all the land next to any kind of water.
Farmers
and
Cattle Ranchers
will have to pay big time for their water
or go out of business.
What do you think they will charge you
and I in the cities?
Those figures on the monthly water bills are my generalization
and do not include the plight of the
Farmers
and
Ranch Owners
of today.
I have never seen their bills.
But,
they are already feeling the effects of higher cost in
California
because of the long drought we have been in.
I know what you are asking.
What proof do I have?
Google - How big is the Water Industry?
Google - Is Wall Street buying up Water Rights World Wide?
Google - Chemtrails.
Google - Human Nature for Corruptness.
Google - Historical Government Conspiracies.
Google - How the Dow Chemical Company tried to keep the Vietnam War going by sending a letter to the President Nixon saying,
"The War is Good for Business." 
Thank you
Google.
You can also use ask,
MSN Search,
Wikipedia,
Bing,
Yahoo,
or the hundreds of other search engines out there in the world.
They all have information on each of these subjects.
I just took the easy route because of my phone.
I wrote this using my
Cell Phone.

This is,
Pretty Sure Our Government,
As A Whole,
Is Not Involved In This Conspiracy,
Just The Corrupt Greedy Few Who Think They Are Privileged To Rule Over Us All,  
Jim Hauenstein,
And,

“The astronomical community need to start acknowledging jet aircraft contrails to be the problem that they really are!”
- Steven Magee -
 
That is my story and I'm sticking to it!
Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment