About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, April 2, 2018

This Is A Little Tidbit

See the source image
This is a little tidbit,
which has been bothering me for awhile now.
I watch the
TV
show
and also listen to their
Podcast.
It stars
and his comedic co-host
On the television show they like to mix it up with different comedic co-hosts,
but on the
Podcast,
Chuck is always their for the laughs.
My question is,
why do both of them constantly comment about how primitive man,
before
Science
came along,
always explained things away,
that they did not understand,
as an act of
God?
Like they were fools?
An example that Neil has used on more than one occasion is about
Epilepsy.
Before
Science
discovered that it was a neurological disorder,
which causes epileptic seizures,
Christians
used to believe that the person having the seizure was actually being possessed by the
Devil.
Hence,
the common practice of
Exorcism
before
Science
discovered the real truth.
So,
as
Science
discovers more
and more about our
Physical Anatomy,
the
Earth,
our
Solar System,
and the
Cosmos,
they claim that this will disprove the ignorance of early man religious beliefs
and that
Science
will be able to explain everything about
Ourselves
and the
Universe
around us,
in due time.
I understand that they are both
Atheists,
but that doesn't mean
God
had nothing to do with our
Creation.
The more that
Science
discovers,
to me,
shows that
God
was involved.
I am not saying that he is a hands-on type of deity,
where he manipulates the coming
and goings of the
Universe,
our
Solar System,
the
Earth
and it's
Populace.
That is for
Theologians
to argue about.
What I am saying is,
from the chaos of the
Big Bang,
to the randomness of
Life
on this planet,
from the smallest
Particles
in existence,
to the largest
Black Holes
in the universe,
the more we discover,
the less we really know.
God may not be the
Deity
that religion would have us believe,
but to discount his existence because you only believe in
Science,
is like still believing that an
Exorcism
will cure
Epilepsy.
Open mindedness is what believing in
God
is all about,
and what makes true
Scientific Discovers.

This is,
Well,
I Am Glad I Got That Off My Chest,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Lest we forget, the birth of modern physics and cosmology was achieved by Galileo, Kepler and Newton. By breaking free from the close confining prison of faith. All three were believing Christians though. The scientific revolution of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries was not a revival of Hellenistic science, but of its defeat.”
- David Bentley Hart, -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment